hello world

Anything and everything.
Pogckets
participant

Re: hello world

Post by Pogckets »

I was disqualified once as a research subject for answering the question: “Do you ever hear voices in your head, otherworldly, heavenly &c” With “Only when I am paying attention.”

The universe is constantly singing to us if we’re willing to listen.

daemons et al.
maru
at sea

Post by maru »

It feels like a transitory time again. Apparently the full moon is the culmination of feelings and thoughts that started during the new moon -- and this full moon corresponds to July 5th, when I really started to consider making some significant life changes...

All that is prelude, though -- the changes were probably going to occur anyway. I want people to visit during August...
We don't care what you say but we care what you do.
We’re the invisible entity that looks out for you.
maru
at sea

Post by maru »

I've been getting things ready for the Japan trip. I sort of want to start a travelogue thread while I'm here, and maybe I can convince Rebecca to use it too. Probably deactivate most other apps...

What's everyone else been up to?
We don't care what you say but we care what you do.
We’re the invisible entity that looks out for you.
sinku
assailant

Post by sinku »

You should do it, maru! That would be a neat thread. I hope you enjoy the trip!!

I spent all day figuring out the issue with my bike and kludging it to work which I posted about earlier. I'm gonna go to a junkyard or something, try and find some parts before resorting to buying anything stupid expensive off the internet... Tomorrow I will be going and handing out flyers again if the weather is good.
are the party rockers in the room with us right now?
JennyDog
assailant

Post by JennyDog »

Travelogue sounds awesome!

I feel like I'm in the swing of some things and being a hypochondriac about others, I have enough social engagements I'm managing them through my calendar and it's nice.

Discovered a tiny social media site with a very specific purpose (scriptbin, it's for audio scripts) and the devops side is "Oh, we're just running this on a local machine in the netherlands somewhere" was beautiful, it's a sort of side of people doing projects and work I adore.
sinku
assailant

Post by sinku »

journal post time.

ive been very sad lately. not just sad, but like a big swirl of anxiety and discontent and sadness about all sorts of things going on in my life right now. DEPRESSED MAYBE? i guess that could be it. i did go off my meds, but i stopped taking them completely like, a while ago ... maybe it just took that long. maybe its the moon. theres an eclipse tomorrow.

I posted about it in the bike thread, but my bike broke down and I am feeling a lil nervous about putting it back together, cuz i tore it all down to get the carb out, and then im worried about it starting again if i DO get it together. I had to send an email canceling an interview (third one i was gonna have with this company) because the bike broke down on the monster commute to that potential job .. ive been feeling crushed, like crying all the time, thinking about whether i have cancer, but a lot of this is without reason. there is no reason because I am safe, my family is there and helping me, there are kind people helping me, i even met a random old couple after my bike broke down, who let me into their house and gave me coffee and we chatted the whole time until my dad came and picked me up. im not unmoored and drifting, but im still this bundle of nerves and calculations that arent getting me anywhere.
are the party rockers in the room with us right now?
JennyDog
assailant

Post by JennyDog »

hugs the simone

even when things are objectively good from the outside stuff happening overwhelms easily, hoping things get easier for you.